- Green Tara: enlightened activity
- White Tara: compassion, long life, healing serenity (I have also seen her as death)
- Red Tara: wrathful, helps bring good things
- Black Tara: power, might
- Yellow Tara: wealth, properity
- Blue Tara: transmutes anger
As I stated in an earlier entry, I have already added the Medicine Buddha to my eclectic pantheon. I also like the wrathful buddha Mahakala, after my sojourn in Mongolia. I guess as a guy I am attracted to the idea of using wrath to make peace, similar to the King Arthur idea of using might to make right. As always, it is up to you what you decide to use for your personal spiritual life, but since pagans are still under attack by the Christians, I feel that having divine guardians of spirituality by my side really help.